Customer Success Manager Opportunity
Green Apple Pay is a new digital fundraising software platform. We help organizations like charities, schools and churches generate steady recurring revenue by making it seamless for stakeholders to contribute through their normal everyday spending. We’re like a cashback credit card for organizations.
As Green Apple Pay is a Fintech startup and due to recent restructuring of responsibilities ahead of our launch, a key opening has been created. We are looking for a Business Development Account Manager to join our Founding Team. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Customer Success Responsibilities:
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of Green Apple Pay to customer stakeholders, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Green Apple Pay advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Green Apple Pay org as needed to support customers’ needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
Customer Success Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in customer success, User activation or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CMS.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
This is role best suited for someone that:
- That has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to change the world for the better
- Has a strong desire to work in the fast-paced world of a technology startup
- Has a passion to build relationships and work within a cooperative team environment
- Has integrity and values hard work and accountability
- Wants to help us strategize, execute, make mistakes, learn, adapt and correct for success
If you believe this role was intended for you and it would be a mistake for us to look elsewhere then please send an attention-grabbing email to our CEO and explain why.