Front-End Developer Opportunity
Green Apple Pay is a new digital fundraising software platform. We help organizations like charities, schools and churches generate steady recurring revenue by making it seamless for stakeholders to contribute through their normal everyday spending. We’re like a cashback credit card for organizations.
As Green Apple Pay is a Fintech startup and due to recent restructuring of responsibilities ahead of our launch, a key opening has been created. We are looking for a Business Development Account Manager to join our Founding Team. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Front-End Developer Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of modern CSS (flexbox, grid, media queries)
- HTML5, Bootstrap v4
- Chrome/Firefox development tools (debugging, profiling)
- Software versioning system (git)
- Basic knowledge of server-side scripting (PHP or Python)
This is role best suited for someone that:
- That has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to change the world for the better
- Has a strong desire to work in the fast-paced world of a technology startup
- Has a passion to build relationships and work within a cooperative team environment
- Has integrity and values hard work and accountability
- Wants to help us strategize, execute, make mistakes, learn, adapt and correct for success
If you believe this role was intended for you and it would be a mistake for us to look elsewhere then please send an attention-grabbing email to our CEO and explain why.