Business Development Account Manager Opportunity
Green Apple Pay is a new digital fundraising software platform. We help organizations like charities, schools and churches generate steady recurring revenue by making it seamless for stakeholders to contribute through their normal everyday spending. We’re like a cashback credit card for organizations.
As Green Apple Pay is a Fintech startup and due to recent restructuring of responsibilities ahead of our launch, a key opening has been created. We are looking for a Business Development Account Manager to join our Founding Team. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CMS.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
This is role best suited for someone that:
- That has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to change the world for the better
- Has a strong desire to work in the fast-paced world of a technology startup
- Has a passion to build relationships and work within a cooperative team environment
- Has integrity and values hard work and accountability
- Wants to help us strategize, execute, make mistakes, learn, adapt and correct for success
If you believe this role was intended for you and it would be a mistake for us to look elsewhere then please send an attention-grabbing email to our CEO and explain why.